Whether you own your own property or need to purchase a property and have the desire to build your custom home, we can guide you through the process making your vision a reality. Roberson General Contractors takes a highly personalized approach to building. We’ll listen to your ideas and your concerns helping you make decisions regarding style, design, expenses, deadlines and more. We are often working with our client’s months before we break ground to ensure the end product is everything they desire and more. We recognize the stress of building a house, that’s why we offer a variety of custom construction contracts to fit your timeframe and financial needs.
In addition to your contractor, Roberson General Contractors will secure a construction team that will include South Alabama’s best architects, designers, and subcontractors so the construction of your home proceeds smoothly and efficiently. Each home we build goes through rigorous quality controls to insure all building processes meet or exceed the demanding local building codes and meet industry best practices.
Contact us today for a free consultation on your new home plans. We are happy to sit down, discuss your ideas and make them a reality.
THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
- • Site/Lot Assessment – Where is the perfect site location? Will it fulfill my wants and needs of a stunning view or quiet location? Is the site large enough for the pool, play area or outdoor living space I always wanted? Together, we will look at your property to determine all of the possibilities.
- • Architectural Planning – Choose your own architect or partner with one of our skilled architects, add your own inspirations, and the possibilities are limitless. During the design phase, we will guide you through the architectural selection process assuring that your home will follow any required community or district guidelines.
- • Budget – We will initially provide you with target budget numbers and work within those parameters throughout the project. Strong relationships with reliable suppliers, vendors and sub-contractors in the local market will provide us with competitive pricing.
- • Building – With your precise set of plans, your well-detailed interior specifications, and your intended budget, we are set to build your new custom home.
- • Construction Schedule – As part of your Construction Contract, you will receive a construction schedule. Throughout the construction process you will receive weekly emails and photo updates of the progression of the project. We will work thoroughly with you during the project giving advance notice for decisions and selections you will be able to make. Our strong relationships with local vendors and designers allow you to choose from a multitude of high quality products at affordable prices.
- • Processes and Procedures to Expect – We fully back our product and services working closely with you to make changes where necessary throughout the project. In crafting your new custom home we will use your plans or assist the development of a custom plan or modification to the project should the need arise.
- • Service after the Sale – In the first weeks of living in your new home, it is normal that you will find other items that may have been missed on the walk-thru or that need additional service, known as “punch list items”. We proudly stand behind our products and subcontractors. Should a correction arise, we will gladly work diligently to correct items in a timely manner.
- • One-Year Builder Limited Warranty – After the completion of the project, a full one year builder warranty protects your home or your other construction project on all workmanship and materials unless otherwise covered by a manufacturer’s limited warranty